Learn more about Dr. Steven Compton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Compton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Compton
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Compton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Compton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Compton graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Compton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Compton MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Compton practice?
- Dr. Steven Compton has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Compton practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Cardiologists.