A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Compton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Compton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Compton
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Compton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Compton graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Compton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Compton MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Compton practice?
- Dr. Steven Compton has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Compton practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Cardiologists.