Dr. Steven Compton MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

March 13th, 2014
He's the Best
I would need to write a book to do Dr Compton justice. When the E.R. at MatSu Regional sent my wife home with a heartrate of 135 because the attending physician "couldn't find anything wrong" and refused to call in a cardiologist, we got a call at home at 7:30 in the evening from Dr Compton who had us meet him at Providence E.R. at 9:15 in the morning and took care of her personally. He has a comforting and professional manner. I recommend him to everyone I meet with a heart rhythm problem. The only drawback I can mention is we were always late getting in for our appointment. After a while we just got used to his staff keeping him on "Alaska" time. I guess it just takes longer when you take the time to interact with your patients like they are real people.

July 17th, 2010
Thoughtful and compassionate
When I learned that I had a heart rhythm problem, I was very worried about my health and survival. I lost a lot of sleep. Dr. Compton explained my problem in a clear way, and fixed it the next day. The ablation procedure took just over an hour! I was home the same day and working out the next morning.