Some ratings provided by DrScore.
He's the Best show details He's the Best
by Bob S. on Mar 13th, 2014

I would need to write a book to do Dr Compton justice. When the E.R. at MatSu Regional sent my wife home with a heartrate of 135 because the attending physician "couldn't find anything wrong" and refused to call in a cardiologist, we got a call at home at 7:30 in the evening from Dr Compton who had us meet him at Providence E.R. at 9:15 in the morning and took care of her personally. He has a comforting and professional manner. I recommend him to everyone I meet with a heart rhythm problem. The only drawback I can mention is we were always late getting in for our appointment. After a while we just got used to his staff keeping him on "Alaska" time. I guess it just takes longer when you take the time to interact with your patients like they are real people.

Thoughtful and compassionate show details Thoughtful and compassionate
Jul 17th, 2010

When I learned that I had a heart rhythm problem, I was very worried about my health and survival. I lost a lot of sleep. Dr. Compton explained my problem in a clear way, and fixed it the next day. The ablation procedure took just over an hour! I was home the same day and working out the next morning.