A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Connolly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Connolly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Connolly, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Connolly graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Connolly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- St. Joseph`s Hospital Psych Exempt Unit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Michael Connolly MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Connolly practice?
- Dr. Steven Connolly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Connolly practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Camillus, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY.
See Camillus Primary Care Doctors and Camillus Geriatric Doctors.