A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Connolly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Connolly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Connolly, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Connolly graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Connolly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- St. Joseph`s Hospital Psych Exempt Unit
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Connolly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 11 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan