A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Conrotto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Conrotto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Conrotto graduated from Oral Roberts University.
Dr. Conrotto has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Paul B Hall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Alan Conrotto MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Conrotto practice?
- Dr. Steven Conrotto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Conrotto practices Family Medicine near West Liberty, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Pikeville, KY.
See West Liberty Family Physicians.