A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Conrotto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Conrotto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conrotto
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Conrotto Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Conrotto graduated from Oral Roberts University.
Dr. Conrotto has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Paul B Hall Regional Medical Center
- Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven A Conrotto MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Conrotto practice?
- Dr. Steven Conrotto has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Conrotto practices Family Medicine near West Liberty, KY.
See West Liberty Primary Care Doctors.