A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Constantine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Constantine, Steven Constantine DO - Cosmetic Surgery and Facial Plastic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Constantine
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Constantine Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Constantine graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Constantine has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Heber Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Thomas Constantine DO is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steven T. Constantine practice?
- Dr. Steven Constantine has 1 office location.
- Dr. Steven Constantine practices Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Otolaryngology near Murray, UT.