A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Copenhaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Copenhaver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Copenhaver, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Copenhaver graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Copenhaver has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Copenhaver accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Copenhaver practice?
Dr. Steven Copenhaver practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians, Dallas Pediatric Specialists, and Dallas Pulmonologists.