A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Copenhaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Copenhaver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Copenhaver
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Copenhaver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Copenhaver, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Copenhaver graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Copenhaver has 20 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Craig Copenhaver MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Copenhaver practice?
- Dr. Steven Copenhaver has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Copenhaver practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.