A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Copenhaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Copenhaver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Copenhaver
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Copenhaver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Copenhaver, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Copenhaver graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Copenhaver has 20 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Craig Copenhaver MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Copenhaver practice?
- Dr. Steven Copenhaver has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Copenhaver practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Pulmonologists.