A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Copit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Copit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Copit, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Copit graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Copit has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Eric Copit MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Copit practice?
- Dr. Steven Copit has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Copit practices Plastic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Plastic Surgeons.