Dr. Steven Corse DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Highland, IN

3.8

August 29th, 2016
Patient
I love Dr Corse he took wonderful care of me.In my eyes there is no Dr. That compares to Dr.Steven Corse

September 21st, 2015
The doctors are great. However their staff needs a little bit to be desired.

May 21st, 2015
don't use Indiana medical group
Office staff is worst I've ever dealt with. Never answers phone and doesn't return calls.

February 3rd, 2015
have been with dr corse for many years and i am very happy with the care i have received under him. He is a wonderful family doctor very caring and a very good listner.

April 8th, 2013
Dr. would not give prescription refill over the phone. I was told I would have to wait several weeks for appointment. I had to wait over two and a half hours to be seen by doctor at the appointment.

March 29th, 2013
I have been a patient for 16 yrs., for the most part he was my favorite doctor. He listens to you & gives you options.Re: drugs. He will not increase dosage on my benzo's. I feel good about that.This means to me he is very careful regarding dosage. My new concern is that he wants a drug test done whether you are a new patient or not.I can understand he doesn't want to be sued, but then again, I noticed that my bill without going through insurance was billed at 500.00 dollars.In times like this, I have to watch my spending cost.He also recommended that I see him 4 x a yr. I don't agree on this at all.

March 12th, 2012
Ruined my life
I had been a patient of Dr. Corse for years. I don't think I have ever waited in a Dr's office as long as I had there. HOURS!! He does spend some time with you, I will give him that. But he always treated the symptoms, never the problem. He would give me hundreds of pain pills everymonth for pain, but never really worked on getting rid of that pain. I have heard since from people, he was the Dr. to go to at the time, if you wanted pain pills. And I believe them, because he handed them out to me like candy. And he would always say he had to be careful, because Dr's can get caught giving to much. Maybe he has changed over the years, but because of him, I became addicted to those pills and it destroyed my and my family's lives. There are some things I will not say, because they are not withing Dr's ethics, but moniter your meds yourself. It can change over night and then you are the bad person , not the Dr who got you there.