A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Coupens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Coupens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Coupens, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Coupens graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Coupens has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Hospital
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Donald Coupens MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Coupens practice?
- Dr. Steven Coupens has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Coupens practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Shawnee, OK.
See Oklahoma City Surgeons.