A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Coupens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Coupens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Coupens, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coupens graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Coupens has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bone and Joint Hospital
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coupens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Coupens practice?
Dr. Steven Coupens practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Shawnee, OK.
See Oklahoma City Orthopedic Surgeons.