Learn more about Dr. Steven Coutre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Coutre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coutre
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coutre Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hypereosinophilic Syndrome
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Prolymphocytic Leukemia
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Plasmacytoma)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Coutre graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Coutre has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Edward Coutre MD is a male Hematologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Coutre practice?
- Dr. Steven Coutre has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Coutre practices Hematology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Hematologists.