Learn more about Dr. Steven Coutre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Coutre is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coutre
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Coutre Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hypereosinophilic Syndrome
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Prolymphocytic Leukemia
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Plasmacytoma)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Coutre graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Coutre has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Edward Coutre MD is a male Hematologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Coutre practice?
- Dr. Steven Coutre has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Coutre practices Hematology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Hematologists.