A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Covici:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Covici, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Covici
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Covici Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Covici graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Covici has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Covici MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Covici practice?
- Dr. Steven Covici has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Covici practices Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, and Plastic Surgery near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Ophthalmologists and Springfield Plastic Surgeons.