Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Covici
Dr. Steven Covici, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, MA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Covici is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center, Baystate Franklin Medical Center and Baystate Mary Lane Hospital. Dr. Covici has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Covici has the following 3 specialties
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Pediatric ophthalmologists provide complete eye and vision care for children and adolescents. They’re trained to work specifically with children and they offer screening and treatment solutions that make kids more relaxed. Similar to optometrists,...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Steven Covici is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MA.
Dr. Robert Berger
Springfield, MA 0.02 mi46
Dr. Ali Haider
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Ophthalmology
Springfield, MA 0.44 mi8
Dr. Theodore Ingis
Springfield, MA 0.44 mi46