Ophthalmologist, Surgeon
3640 Main St
Ste 203
Springfield, MA 01107
413-737-7300
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 6th, 2014

Dr Covici & his staff were THE BEST! Personable, willing to help, easy to get appts. Dr Covici did an incredible job on my eyelid surgery- he's very calming, friendly, knowledgable. I can't thank him enough!

by Diane L. on Jan 29th, 2014

Dr. Covici is very friendly and has a great bedside manner. He did an eyelid procedure on me and was great at keeping me relaxed and at ease. Plus, the result was great!

Aug 26th, 2013

Skilled surgeon, excellent resuts for upper eye lid surgery. Office personel very experienced and helpful.

by Debra C. on Aug 18th, 2013

Dr. Covici took the time to discuss and assess with me the specific circumstances related to my surgery. He was clear around the process, desired outcomes, and risks. I appreciated his candor. His interactions were positive and supportive; he even followed up the evening of the surgery. His staff were very supportive and courteous. I would defintely go to him again and recommend him to those looking/needing this type of service.

May 22nd, 2013

I am a certified medical assistant in Western MA, and I am very familiar with the outstanding reputation that Dr. Covici possesses, so when it came time for me to have an upper eyelid lift I of course wanted the best. The entire experience was very positive, with the whole staff making me feel comfortable from beginning to end. Dr Covici is superbly skilled, not to mention caring and compassionate. My friends and family have said that my eyes look very natural and youthful, and I could not be more pleased!! I would fully recommend Dr. Covici to my loved ones, I wouldn't have them go anywhere else!! Dr. Covici has my highest endorsement!!

|  Great eye surgeon  |  show details
by Mona D. on Mar 12th, 2013

My procedure went so well that the outcome was even better than I expected.I would have him perform any type of eye procedure I ever needed. I have complete confidence in him as a surgeon. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend any of my family or friends to him, and I have.He and his office staff were very professional, courteous,helpful,and quite honestly nice whether it was in the office or on the telephone.My experience was great all around.

by joseph amuso on Mar 8th, 2013

Never have I met a DR who not only was an excellent surgeon and who corrected my problem but also made me feel like it was really important to him he has a rare gift to be able to connect with people and assure them that all will be well. I am 87 yrs old and through his skills he has improved the quality of my life more than he will ever know. for that Iwill always be grateful. As for his staff , they are so efficient, and accomodating while being friendly, that itis one of the best run offices I have ever encounted . I live in Pittsfield Ma . I was fortunate to have mt DR. reccomend DR.COVICI

|  Exceeded all expectations  |  show details
by ss on Mar 3rd, 2013

I saw Dr. Covici for cosmetic mole removal - several from my face - and could not have been more pleased with the entire experience. Dr. Covici and his staff are extremely professional, pleasant & caring - my post procedure questions were answered immediately - my scars are invisible. Highly recommend and will see again.

|  Ms  |  show details
by G. Remick on Feb 5th, 2013

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Covici and his staff. My upper eyelids had drooped onto my eyelashes and my vision was poor. Dr. Covici answered all my questions about the procedure in detail. When I came in for the procedure I felt at ease because I knew what was going to happen. Dr. C's bedside manner is excellent. Kind, caring and supportive are the words I would use, as well as his staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Covici to anyone - in fact, I am returning to have another procedure and look forward to having the same wonderful results as I've had with this one. Best Doctor experience I have had to date.

Nov 17th, 2012

A very positive experience. I am a 65 year-old female who had significant upper eyelid drooping and puffy, under eye bags. On my first consulting visit, Dr. Covici explained in detail his recommended procedures, including projected outcomes and healing times. I found Dr. Covici and his staff knowledgeable, professional, patient, and kind. They listened to my concerns and addressed all my questions all two pages of them. The surgery itself was basically painless. I am very glad that I decided to have both the upper and lower procedures done. I feel and look less tired and I can actually see my upper eyelids! I have recommended him to several friends and family members.

|  Amazing!!!!  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2012

He treated me with such great care. He was kind, understanding, and very helpful. He was able to fix my problem in the best possible way. His staff also treated me very well. I would highly recommend this doctor!

Jul 26th, 2012

My experience with Dr. Covici and his entire staff was extremely positive in every respect. I had been referred by my opthalmalogist for ptosis repair. Dr. Covici and his staff assessed what was needed, informed me fully of my options re: the surgery, the insurance coverage, and pre-surgical and post-op care and recovery. The surgery result was exactly what I had hoped for, with perfect symmetry. My recovery was much quicker and easier than I had anticipated. Dr. Covici and his staff were organized, kind, caring and they alleviated my concerns at every step. Dr. Covici was incredibly accessible via telephone to answer my questions over the weekend after the surgery. Moreover, I never waited more than five minutes for any appointment. The care and treatment I received was stellar. I am very grateful to Dr. Covici and his entire staff.

|  Upper Eyelid Surgery  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2012

Dr. Covici is a #1 doctor. A previous bad experience with another physician left me very selfconscious of my appearance. Dr. Covici corrected what was previously done with little to no anxiety to me. I had very little bruising and swelling and recovered quickly. I am thrilled with the outcome. Dr. Covici and his staff are professional, caring, and friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Covici and staff!

May 1st, 2012

I have had upper and lower eyelid surgery and two treatments of Radiesse from Dr. Covici and could not be happier. Dr. Covici took his time to determine what would be best for me and the results have been great. I have referred several friends and family and the results have all been awesome. The staff is very friendly and professional and I plan to continue my skincare regime with his staff. It's a one stop shop for anyone looking for anti-aging treatments and procedures.

|  Great Doctor- thrilled with results  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2012

I am a 38 year old attorney who always looked tired due to the bags under my eyes. Dr. Covici did a lower lid lift,, Sculptra and Botox and I look ten years younger and feel great!Dr. Covici is a dedicated, skilled professional and compared to my friends in NYC, his results are superior. He is kind, talented and took the time to explain everything and answered all my questions. His staff is professional, supportive and caring.Everyone that I have referred to him has been pleased.

Jan 25th, 2012

I can't say enough about Dr. Covici and his staff. My surgery, from the first office visit to the final follow - up was outstanding in every way. On the day after my procedure, on a Saturday(!), he even called to see how I was doing. His staff are all poitive, helpful, friendly and professional. My surgery was as stress-free as it could possibly be and I'm thrilled with how I look.

Dec 12th, 2011

Best Doctor I have ever seen

|  Ptosis Repair/Bleph upper and lower  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2011

I am a 59 year old female and a registered nurse, who had a significant droop of my left eye lid. The ptosis was so severe that you could not see light reflected in my left eye on photographs. Not only did Dr. Covici fix this problem, he also preformed at his suggestion and my request a upper and lower bleph of both eyes. My eyes are perfect! The lids are identical, the bleph took the extra skin off my upper lids and he removed the bags under my eyes and... 10-15 years off my face! Best of all, I still look like me, not like one of those surgeries where your eyes are all pulled back and everyone knows you had surgery. You can not even see the suture lines. I am completely happy with his work and highly recommend Dr. Covici to anyone who is considering getting cosmetic eye surgery.

Feb 16th, 2009