Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Cremer
Dr. Steven Cremer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Surfside Beach, SC, with another office in Myrtle Beach, SC. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, Sports Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Cremer is affiliated with Waccamaw Community Hospital, Georgetown Memorial Hospital and Grand Strand Regional Medical Center. Dr. Cremer has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Cremer has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Steven Cremer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Surfside Beach, SC.
Dr. James Vest
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Surfside Beach, SC 0.01 mi33
Dr. Dan Muntean
Surfside Beach, SC 0.01 mi23
Dr. Mark Gauthier
Surfside Beach, SC 0.12 mi28