inactive

Steven M Cremer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 16th, 2016
Dr. Cremer is one of the best Doctors that has taken care of my health. He listened, and took time with me . He was the one that found Fibromalga and Arthritis. Always took very good care of my health.

October 25th, 2012
Outstanding Doctor!!
Dr. Cremer Took care of my mother until her last breath was taken. He was there whenever we felt she needed him. He made medical decisions clearly and kindly with her best interest at heart. My sisters and I surfed the internet and googled every question you could imagine about her diagnosis and treatments, much to our surprise he kindly addressed each and every concern never looking at his watch and giving us his full undivided attention. He was more than a doctor to my mother, he was her true friend, advocate in health and hapiness, and an outstanding medical professional. Thanks to you and your staff. Words could never explain the appreciation for your comfort and true concern!!

October 21st, 2011
A kind, caring doctor
Dr. Cremer came highly recomended to us when my elderly mother moved to the Myrtle Beach, SC area. My mother was a patient of Dr. Cremer for 7 years while she lived in South Carolina and at no time did she experience anything other than the best of care and genuine concern for her well being by Dr. Cremer and his staff. The facility was very clean and the staff very friendly. Wait times were minimal.