Learn more about Dr. Steven Crenshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Crenshaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crenshaw
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crenshaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Crenshaw, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Crenshaw graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Crenshaw has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Crenshaw MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Crenshaw practice?
- Dr. Steven Crenshaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Crenshaw practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Surgeons.