Learn more about Dr. Steven Crenshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Crenshaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crenshaw
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crenshaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Crenshaw, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Crenshaw graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Crenshaw has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Crenshaw MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Crenshaw practice?
- Dr. Steven Crenshaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Crenshaw practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Surgeons.