Learn more about Dr. Steven Crenshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Crenshaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crenshaw
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crenshaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Crenshaw, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Crenshaw graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Crenshaw has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Crenshaw MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Crenshaw practice?
- Dr. Steven Crenshaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Crenshaw practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Orthopedic Surgeons.