Dr. Steven Crews DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Leesburg, FL

December 13th, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr. Crews for over 15 years. Caring and follows up after visits. Very Pleased with services received.

December 23rd, 2014
If I could give you a zero for office staff I would very rude should not speak to the public in that manner.

May 6th, 2013
NOT HAPPY
DON'T MESS WITH THIS GUY. I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED IN BEDSIDE MANNER THEN WAS DROPPED LIKE A HOT POTATO FOR NO APPARENT GOOD REASON.
Doctor's Response

We request that patient express their concerns to our staff at the time of the visit. If there is an issue with the care we would like to be made aware of it and try to resolve the issue. We would need to investigate the concern of this patient since we do not DROP patients without a reasonable cause.

November 29th, 2012
The dr was awful!
I went to visit for a weightloss consultation, I waited for 1 hour and 20 mins before I was told that the dr reviewed my paperwork and decided I was not a good fit. He would offer no explanation, nor would he even speak to me. I got no consultation with his and was treated very badly by his staff. He refused to call my primary care dr. to even speak with him to get approval. I think it had alot more to do with the listing of my religious preference than medically. I did however get approved for the very same program by another doctor. So glad I wasted my time here.
Doctor's Response

WE follow the state statue for weight control program, we initiated a BMI screening prior to visit, but some people are not MEDICALLY safe to participate in this program. THAT is why they need to be seen first.

January 18th, 2011
Dr. Crews is reliable and honest. He has without fail provided referrals to experts in other fields who have treated physical problems when needed. He is an excellent clinician and diagnostician.