Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Crider
Dr. Steven Crider, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Monroe, LA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Crider is affiliated with St Francis Medical Center - Downtown, Glenwood Regional Medical Center and North Monroe Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Crider has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Steven Crider is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Monroe, LA.
Dr. David Burkett
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Monroe, LA 0.59 mi14
Dr. Godfrey Achilihu
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Monroe, LA 0.69 mi32
Dr. David Homan
Interventional Cardiology, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Monroe, LA 0.94 mi10