Dr. Steven Croley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Croley?

Good intentions.

Posted on January 29th, 2014

This doctor cares, but I have to agree with another review that he may rush to prescribe. I hope all the medicines he prescribed to me don't affect me negatively in the long run.

Great doctor

Posted on April 20th, 2013

I would recommend dr Crowley to anyone looking. I have been a patient for five years And he's always truly listened and took care of me even while not on the clock. He's always made me feel comfortable and willing to try and experiment with different treatments if mine is not working as well or just curious if something could work better. He's really gone out of his way to show me he cares about me. Thank you dr Croley

Posted on April 16th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Croley for several years, throughout which he has been able to constantly reevaluate my standings. Because of this I have finally reached a quality of life never before achievable with other psychologists or psychiatrists. He knows what your talking about even when it's one of those issues hard to illustrate verbally. He is very good at what he does and I will, have recommended him to others.

Posted on July 22nd, 2011

Dr. Croley is a triple board certified psychiatrist. I came to him after a bad experience with another psychiatrist. I was quickly able to recognize that his level of sophistication and expertise was exceptional. He specializes in ADHD and has an extremely thorough knowledge and understanding of the disorder. He is friendly and he listens. Sometimes its seems like he is a little quick to make decisions, but I think that is because he is so proficient in his trade. He does not accept insurance and the first visit costs $350. Follow up visits range from 90-200 dollars, depending on how much time you spend with him. While it is a lot of money, I feel that it is well spent. He found the right medications for me within the first two visits. I have struggled with doctors for over 10 years seeking a proper diagnosis and treatment with limited success until him. I feel that he is a great doctor and that I owe a lot of my happiness and sense to well-being to his excellent care.

Posted on April 21st, 2011

not good at prescribing

Finally - Help!

Posted on February 5th, 2011

Mental Health is in a catagory by it's self, it's not a quick-fix but rather an on-going venture. With patience and deligence we got through difficult times. Trust and faith in your doctor is the key to success. Dr. Croley is a lifesaver!

Worth the wait

Posted on September 3rd, 2010

Dr. Croley is a rare breed of psychiatrist - he cares, he spends time with his patients, he doesn't just throw medication at your kids. The reason you sometimes have to wait to see him is that he actually sees his patients... and if a consult takes more than 15 minutes, he takes the time. I can't recommend him enough. Just wish he took Medicaid. Would give him 4 stars, but the software won't let me.

The Best!!!!!!

Posted on October 28th, 2009

Caring,professional, up to date on new treatments and medications. Takes the time needed by the patient. The office staff is also very polite , helpful and kind. Finding a good psychiarist that one can trust can be very frustrating...Dr. Croley is the BEST!

Posted on October 7th, 2017