A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Crook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Crook, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crook graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Crook has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Christopher Crook MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Crook practice?
- Dr. Steven Crook has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Crook practices Pediatrics near Salinas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, CA.
See Salinas Pediatricians.