A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Cross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Cross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cross
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Cross, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cross graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Cross has 18 hospital affiliations:
- BON SECOURS St. Francis Medical Center
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Wayne Cross FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Cross practice?
- Dr. Steven Cross has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Cross practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Henrico, VA.
See Henrico Cardiologists.