A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Croy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Croy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Croy, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Croy graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Croy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Swedish American Hospital
- Osf Saint Anthony Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Frederick Croy MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven F. Croy practice?
- Dr. Steven Croy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Croy practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Lake Forest, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Freeport, IL.
See Lake Forest Anesthesiologists, Lake Forest Pain Management Doctors, Lake Forest Internists, and Lake Forest Critical Care Practitioners.