A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Culbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Culbert is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Culbert, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Culbert graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Culbert has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Peter's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Culbert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Culbert practice?
Dr. Steven Culbert practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lakewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Slingerlands, NY.
See Lakewood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.