A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Culbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Culbert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Culbert, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Culbert graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Culbert has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Anthony Culbert MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Culbert practice?
- Dr. Steven Culbert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Culbert practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lakewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Toms River, NJ.
See Lakewood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.