A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Curley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Curley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Curley, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 32 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma)
- Biliary Tract Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Chronic Hepatitis B
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Curley graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 15 awards.
Dr. Curley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Curley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Curley practice?
Dr. Steven Curley practices Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Missouri City, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.