A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Curry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Curry, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Snake Bites
- Spider Bites (Arachnidism)
Education & Awards
Dr. Curry graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Curry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Clayton Curry MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Curry practice?
- Dr. Steven Curry has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Curry practices Emergency Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Emergency Physicians.