Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Curtiss
Dr. Steven Curtiss, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Highland Park, NJ, with another office in North Brunswick, NJ. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Curtiss is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton, St Peter's University Hospital and Saint Peter`s University Hospital and Medical Center. Dr. Curtiss has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Curtiss has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Steven Curtiss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Highland Park, NJ.
Dr. Norman Finkelstein
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Highland Park, NJ 0.01 mi48
Dr. Alissa Brotman Oneill
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Highland Park, NJ 0.01 mi11
Dr. Robert Glasgold
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery, Otolaryngology
Highland Park, NJ 0.01 mi20