Learn more about Dr. Steven Cyr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Cyr, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cyr
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cyr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Cyr, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Cyr graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cyr has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Jeffrey Cyr MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Cyr practice?
- Dr. Steven Cyr has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Cyr practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.