A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Cyr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Cyr, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cyr
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Cyr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Cyr, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Cyr graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cyr has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Jeffrey Cyr MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Cyr practice?
- Dr. Steven Cyr has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Cyr practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.