Learn more about Dr. Steven Cyr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Cyr, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cyr
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cyr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Cyr, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Cyr graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cyr has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Jeffrey Cyr MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Cyr practice?
- Dr. Steven Cyr has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Cyr practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boerne, TX.
See San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons.