A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Cyr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Cyr, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Cyr, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Degenerative Spinal Disorders
- Revision Surgery of the Spine
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Deformity
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Surgery-Minimally Invasive
Education & Awards
Dr. Cyr graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cyr has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Jeffrey Cyr MD is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Cyr practice?
- Dr. Steven Cyr has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Cyr practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons, San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons, and San Antonio Osteopaths.