A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven DaTorre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. DaTorre
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven DaTorre, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. DaTorre graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. DaTorre has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven D DaTorre MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. DaTorre practice?
- Dr. Steven DaTorre has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven DaTorre practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Elmer, NJ.
See Elmer Cardiologists.