Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven DaTorre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven DaTorre, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. DaTorre graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. DaTorre has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. DaTorre accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven D. DaTorre practice?
Dr. Steven DaTorre practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sicklerville, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Sewell Cardiologists.