A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Douglas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Douglas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Douglas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS Dementia Complex
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (Boy in the Bubble Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Douglas graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Douglas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Daniel Douglas MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Douglas practice?
- Dr. Steven Douglas has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Douglas practices Allergy & Immunology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Allergists.