A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Fink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Fink is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Fink, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Fink graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Fink has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Bay Pines Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Daniel Fink DO is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Fink practice?
- Dr. Steven Fink has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Fink practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Bay Pines, FL.
See Bay Pines Internists and Bay Pines Rheumatologists.