A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Fink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Fink is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fink
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fink Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Fink, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fink graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Fink has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Bay Pines Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Daniel Fink DO is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Fink practice?
- Dr. Steven Fink has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Fink practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Bay Pines, FL.
See Bay Pines Internists and Bay Pines Rheumatologists.