Steven Glassman Is this you?

Have you seen Steven Glassman?

November 10th, 2016

Competent, user-friendly, professional

Dr. Glassman explained to me exactly what my issues were; showed me my injuries on the MRIs and x-rays; explained the procedures on how to correct my injuries; and what to expect for recovery and post surgery years

November 8th, 2016

Best Doctor Ever!!!

I would recomend him anyone! He has always treated me with respect and taken care of all my problems. I have had 4 neck surgeries in the last 16 yrs. I would not trust my surgeries to any other doctor. He is my go to for Neck problems! or any spine problem ! Great doctor and I can not Thank him and his staff for all their help over the years.

August 25th, 2016

patient

great surgeon. very professional, and just a really nice guy. PRAISE GOD EVERYDAY THAT IM WALKING THANKS TO THIS MAN. GOD BLESS, AND THANK YOU.

February 22nd, 2016

best ever!

I would recommend Dr. Glassman to anyone looking for a relief for their pain. I had been in pain since 1988 and after my surgery, I am no longer in any pain due to my degenerative disc disease. He takes his time, is very proficient and caring.

June 9th, 2013

wonderful surgeon

After using another Dr 13 months later was going to surgery again only this time by Dr Glassman, wonderful results. Will never let anyone else treat my back but him. Very Thankful.

March 12th, 2013

So far I really like him.

Thus far I have nothing but praise for this man. I did have to wait about 2-3 months for an appointment. But since the 1st appointment it has been very easy to see him. He also referred me to see Dr.Harpring which took less than a week to see him to schedule to see him. I am waiting for the date of a surgery schedule so I will post after that also. His office did schedule a CT myelogram which took less than 3 weeks from seeing him to having it done. Norton HC was GREAT!

January 17th, 2013

Unfriendly staff. Dr. Glassman not giving MRI report

Dr. Glassman performed a lumbar spinal fusion on me in 200 . The surgery was a success but at the time his staff was very unfriendly. I returned in 12-12 for more problems on cervical spine and lumbar. He ordered 2MRI's on the cervical and lumbar spine. It took his staff 10 working days to schedule these MRI's which was way too long. When Dr. Glassman did get the report back he didn't call me but had one of his staff to call me to inform me my cervical spine was in "worse" shape then the lumbar and I needed to see a neurosurgeon right away. I personally cannot find myself returning to this physician. I do feel he is an excellent surgeon however due to failure of reporting x-rays and tests to me as a patient and the lack of a compassionate staff I cannot ever return to this practice. Furthermore, it is extremely difficult to reach anyone in their office as everyone has voicemail and you never get a return call. This to me is unacceptable. Thank you.

March 10th, 2011

Bogus Doctor

This doctor SUCKS!!!! I would not recommend anyone with a REAL BACK ISSUE see this bogus doctor. He spent 5 minute with me total and sent me out of his office with NO DIAGNOSIS. I had an MRI done and he didn't even call me to tell me the results. He had his nurse call me to tell me that my MRI showed an ABNORMALITY. He is never in the office, he is always "in surgery" or "going out of town". I would NOT recommend anyone see this physician. Waste of space. Gladly took my copay and billed my insurance company, but won't even give me the time of day!!

January 17th, 2011

He tried several non surgery treatments before recommending the surgery that was performed three years ago. I would recommend him to any one who has back problems.

October 10th, 2010

Great Spine Doctor

I was referred to Doc Glassman by another physician. It took a bit before he was able to examine me. But as for when he did I was completely satisfied. Maybe the wait was due to his making sure each patient received the best care at their visit.As for the surgery, Dr. Glassman assured me that the procedure I underwent was the best option for me and would restore as much strength to my bone structure in my spine as possible. Since the surgery, I found that I have been able to do things that other physicians told me I would not EVER be able to do again. He definitely care about you and your concerns, and answers any family questions that a spouse or child might have as well.

December 7th, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Glassman since the mid 90's. I have found him to be very professional and business-like. He explains things but at times has trouble bringing it down to a lay person's level. I think he is an excellent surgeon and I have had good outcomes from the 2 surgeries he has performed on me. I'm seeing him now for a new problem and I'm looking at another surgery and wouldn't go to anyone else. His staff could be more patient friendly and efficient with referrals and appointments to other doctors. It's very hard to speak to a person you get sent to voice mail most of the time.

September 29th, 2017