A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Herman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Herman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Herman graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Herman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven David Herman MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Herman practice?
- Dr. Steven Herman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Herman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wilton Manors, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Plantation, FL.