A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Herman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herman
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Herman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Herman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Herman graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Herman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven David Herman MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Herman practice?
- Dr. Steven Herman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Steven Herman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wilton Manors, FL.