A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Horwitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Horwitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Horwitz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Horwitz graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Horwitz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven D Horwitz MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Horwitz practice?
- Dr. Steven Horwitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Horwitz practices Otolaryngology near Skokie, IL.
See Skokie Otolaryngologists.