A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Johnson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cannon Memorial Hospital
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven D Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Steven Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Simpsonville, SC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Cardiologists.