A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Martin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Martin, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Martin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
- St. Mary Corwin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Dana Martin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Martin practice?
- Dr. Steven Martin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Martin practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Psychiatrists and Pueblo Addiction Specialists.