Dr. Steven Meltzer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Meltzer?

No judgement at a difficult time.

Posted on October 13th, 2017

We needed to terminate a pregnancy. He was so kind when I was emotionally very delicate. I didn't feel like he judged us for our decision, which was the most difficult of my life.

Posted on June 29th, 2016

Dr. Meltzer has been my doctor since the early 90's, and he's my favorite doctor.

Posted on April 7th, 2016

I have never been so well treated. Granted I had some serious issues, I don't know how they are with regular patients. But they were extremely good to me. Dr. Melzer has an off tempo sense of humor, so everyone may not "get" him, but don't let that get in the way of knowing good care when you see it.

Posted on August 6th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Meltzer for about 10 years. I had to find another doctor because the company I work for changed insurance company's and he was not on the new insurance. However, the company is again changing insurance providers so I'm hoping he is on the new one and I can go back to see him!!

The best ever

Posted on July 4th, 2015

I have been a patient for 20 years. Dr. Meltzer delivered my twins. The staff is awesome. Dr. Meltzer is a caring doctor. He ask questions, etc. making sure before you leave his office all concern are addressed. I thank God after all these years I didn't have to find another doctor. Guess what yep, my twins will become his patients this year. I have nothing negative to say. I consider Dr. Meltzer and staff my family. I can go on and on. To sum this up. Dr. Meltzer and staff you guys Rock.

Exceptional!

Posted on June 1st, 2015

Posted on March 17th, 2015

Awesome

Amazing Doctor!

Posted on February 20th, 2015

Dr. Meltzer is an amazing doctor! He makes you feel comfortable during exams and he has great bedside manners. All of his nurses are very nice as well.

Posted on September 25th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Meltzer for 35 years.... I will truly hate it when he decides to retire. I have been through quite a lot with him and hist staff .... and couldn't have asked for a better, caring doctor! The staff at the hospitals love him as well!

Generous staff and extraordinary doctor/ July 2013

Posted on July 27th, 2013

I was very pleased and satisfied with Dr. Meltzer. He was very knowledgeable and sensitive towards my diagnosis during pregnancy. It was a very emotional and difficult time, however he made my spouse and I extremely comfortable and the staff were extraordinary people as well.

Insurance Scam

Posted on July 15th, 2013

We learned at about 19 weeks that the baby would not survive to be born. It was very hard for us. We took out a loan to cover the up front fee of $3,000 because our insurance wouldn't pay for the procedure. As we left, they told us that they would try to work with our insurance to find some way to get them to pay and send us a refund if they were able to. About 3 months later, after the insurance sent them over $2,000, they told us that they were not going to send us a refund, because the insurance said that the bills they claimed should have cost more than we paid. So, we paid for everything up front, and then they kept the insurance money as well. They get away with it by claiming that what we paid was only a "surgical fee." That said, I begrudgingly have to admit that the care we received was pretty good. Dr. Meltzer is knowledgeable and efficient with what he does. If your insurance covers the care, I'm sure you'll be satisfied with him. Just don't count on receiving any kind of refund if you're promised one.

Mv

Posted on November 8th, 2011

Doctor Meltzer is been my doc for over 10 yrs, overtime I come to his office it's a great experience I like all his staff there friendly and treat you very nice and professional. I do recommend him.