Dr. Steven Meltzer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Meltzer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 29th, 2016

Dr. Meltzer has been my doctor since the early 90's, and he's my favorite doctor.

April 7th, 2016

I have never been so well treated. Granted I had some serious issues, I don't know how they are with regular patients. But they were extremely good to me. Dr. Melzer has an off tempo sense of humor, so everyone may not "get" him, but don't let that get in the way of knowing good care when you see it.

August 6th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Meltzer for about 10 years. I had to find another doctor because the company I work for changed insurance company's and he was not on the new insurance. However, the company is again changing insurance providers so I'm hoping he is on the new one and I can go back to see him!!

July 4th, 2015

The best ever

I have been a patient for 20 years. Dr. Meltzer delivered my twins. The staff is awesome. Dr. Meltzer is a caring doctor. He ask questions, etc. making sure before you leave his office all concern are addressed. I thank God after all these years I didn't have to find another doctor. Guess what yep, my twins will become his patients this year. I have nothing negative to say. I consider Dr. Meltzer and staff my family. I can go on and on. To sum this up. Dr. Meltzer and staff you guys Rock.

June 1st, 2015

Exceptional!

March 17th, 2015

Awesome

February 20th, 2015

Amazing Doctor!

Dr. Meltzer is an amazing doctor! He makes you feel comfortable during exams and he has great bedside manners. All of his nurses are very nice as well.

September 25th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Meltzer for 35 years.... I will truly hate it when he decides to retire. I have been through quite a lot with him and hist staff .... and couldn't have asked for a better, caring doctor! The staff at the hospitals love him as well!

July 27th, 2013

Generous staff and extraordinary doctor/ July 2013

I was very pleased and satisfied with Dr. Meltzer. He was very knowledgeable and sensitive towards my diagnosis during pregnancy. It was a very emotional and difficult time, however he made my spouse and I extremely comfortable and the staff were extraordinary people as well.

July 15th, 2013

Insurance Scam

We learned at about 19 weeks that the baby would not survive to be born. It was very hard for us. We took out a loan to cover the up front fee of $3,000 because our insurance wouldn't pay for the procedure. As we left, they told us that they would try to work with our insurance to find some way to get them to pay and send us a refund if they were able to. About 3 months later, after the insurance sent them over $2,000, they told us that they were not going to send us a refund, because the insurance said that the bills they claimed should have cost more than we paid. So, we paid for everything up front, and then they kept the insurance money as well. They get away with it by claiming that what we paid was only a "surgical fee." That said, I begrudgingly have to admit that the care we received was pretty good. Dr. Meltzer is knowledgeable and efficient with what he does. If your insurance covers the care, I'm sure you'll be satisfied with him. Just don't count on receiving any kind of refund if you're promised one.

November 8th, 2011

Mv

Doctor Meltzer is been my doc for over 10 yrs, overtime I come to his office it's a great experience I like all his staff there friendly and treat you very nice and professional. I do recommend him.

September 27th, 2011

The office staff was very unprofessional and rude!! I was having to have a theraputic abortion at 18 weeks and was already going through alot. The office staff...especially BARBARA...is very rude and inconciderate. I would never reccomend anyone to this office.