A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Rockoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Rockoff is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Rockoff, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rockoff graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Rockoff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Muncy Valley Hospital
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven D Rockoff FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Rockoff practice?
- Dr. Steven Rockoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Rockoff practices Urology near Williamsport, PA.
See Williamsport Urologists.