A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Rockoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Rockoff is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rockoff
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rockoff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Rockoff, DO, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rockoff graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Rockoff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Muncy Valley Hospital
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven D Rockoff DO, FACS, and MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Rockoff practice?
- Dr. Steven Rockoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Rockoff practices Urology near Williamsport, PA.
See Williamsport Urologists.