A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Shay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Shay is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shay
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shay Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Shay graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Shay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- Lebanon Valley Health Net Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Douglas Shay DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Shay practice?
- Dr. Steven Shay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Shay practices Family Medicine near Schaefferstown, PA.
See Schaefferstown Primary Care Doctors.