inactive

3.4
  • 4 reviews

August 5th, 2016
Excellent Physician
Have known Dr Shay for many years as he took care of my mother (who lived to be 96). I am now a patient of his. I am a Registered Nurse and find Dr Shay to be knowledgeable, caring and willing to listen to me and discuss my care.

November 6th, 2012
Try Someone Else!
This doctor is rude, arrogant and condescending. Find someone else if you are hoping to find a kind, caring and compassionate doctor. Talked to me as though I was uneducated and insignificant.

July 26th, 2012
I felt he brushed me off when I questioned his treatment plan for me. Office staff seems young and not as caring and professional as some other offices.

June 24th, 2011
We love Doctor Shay. He answers all my questions. Does not hurry you out of the office. Has excellent bedside manner and caring ways.Great office hours!! Some of the staff members need to be more professional and iron their uniforms.

May 25th, 2011
Needs Better Bedside Manner ( caring )
Dr. had blood work order for me twice the 1st time the results i was told through office staff via phone call that my blood work is good except my LDL Cholestrol was little high, 3 months later i end up in ER with Chest Pains!@nd time i went to office for the results of my bloodwork & Dr. Shay said it all looks good except now my Thyroid Number is a little high,i asked about it being a little high hes comment was oh im not worry bout that right now.See you in 6 months. i have a friend whos a RN @ the lancaster general Hospital i told her bout my thyroid and the number... she said oh my thats why your so tired etc. that is something to be concern with now, dont wait 6 months go in 3 months get bloodwork. Well needless to say im NOT going back to Dr. Shay's office again im getting switched back to the Dr. i was seeing before. My Opinion he needs to go back to medical school or get help on his bedside mannerism with his patients.