Dallas Oral Surgery Associates - Steven D Sherry, DDS, DMD, MD

5824 West Plano Parkway
Suite 101
Plano, TX 75093
(972) 733-0414
Locations and availability (2)

• Currently 3.9047619047619 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.7619047619048 of 4 stars
 |  Just Awesome  |  show details
by T.Hodge on Jul 1st, 2014

My son has never had any medical procedure and the interaction with the Oral Surgery staff was by far a great experience. Ty had his wisdom teeth remove, all 4, and the procedure was explained in detail, handled with care and the staff was efficient. I would and do recommend Dr. Sherry, he is personable and the entire office is a TEAM of professionals. Thank you for your wonderful service!!

|  Dr. Steven D Sherry  |  show details
by Lee Wood on Jan 16th, 2014

Dr. Sherry was the best oral surgeorn I have had, and this was my 8th implant. Also, he has the best bedside manner of any doctor I've gone to in the last 10 years.

by E.P. J. on Jan 9th, 2014

My family has used three other doctors in Plano for oral surgery, but after my sister used Dr. Sherry, I went to him for my wisdom teeth extraction because we felt he was the best. He was great and my surgery and recovery went really well.

|  AWESOME  |  show details
by SARAH RICHARD on Dec 3rd, 2013

I AM A PERSON IN MY LATE YEARS AND FROM MY CHILDHOOD I AM SO SCARED OF JUST EVEN THE NAME DENTIST. I WENT FOR MY FIRST APPOINTMENT FOR AN EXTRACTION AND WAS TOLD IT WOULD BE PAINLESS AND OF COURSE I SAID SURE BUT IN MY MIND I THOUGHT I WOULD NOT BE BACK. I LEFT THE OFFICE GOT TO MY CAR AND WENT BACK IN TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT. IT WAS THE NEXT DAY. I HAVE TO SAY THIS WAS A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE. THE STAFF WAS GREAT AND DR. SHERRY CALLED ME THAT EVENING TO CHECK ON ME WHICH WAS RARE FOR ME. I I WILL NOT HAVE ANY FEAR. DR. SHERRY AND STAFF ARE ABSOLUTELY AWESOME.

|  Dr. Sherry  |  show details
by John Horton on Oct 3rd, 2013

Very professional and a caring staff. He will be my first choice if oral surgery is needed again.

|  Grandmother of Ashton Rone  |  show details
by Lana VanGiesen on Aug 17th, 2013

Dr. Sherry put our granddaughter at ease both at the pre-surgery consultation for her wisdom teeth extraction and on the day of surgery. He talked with her as an adult and carefully explained the procedure and the aftercare. She had very little pain afterwards and appreciated the two follow up calls. She did have to go in a week later for continued discomfort and swelling and we felt the staff was attentive and helpful. We highly recommend Dr. Sherry and his staff.

|  endodontist  |  show details
by Wendy Schmieder on Mar 2nd, 2013

What I liked best is that Dr. Sherry explained all options each time we saw him in great detail and answered all my questions. His staff is absolutely wonderful, professional and they even remembered me when I had been there several months earlier with another one of our children. Dr Sherry asked my children directly how they felt about their surgery and then made sure they were well informed so they felt much more at ease. Not all doctors address kids although they are the patient. I had no doubts in his skills as a doctor because he was so thorough in explaining that it told me all I needed to know about him as a dr. The office is clean and I love his staff. They also are one of the very few dds. that accepts the dental discount plan we had. They are fantastic

Jul 17th, 2012

Dr. Sherry and his outstanding staff of professionals, performed an extraction that was with the least amount of pain I've ever experienced. Dr. Sherry's follow-up care was beyond my expectations.Thank you.M. Flanagan

May 26th, 2012

I have found Dr. Sherry to be highly qualified and competent. I've had a lot of dental work done, with various dentists, and he's the best that I've ever experienced.

|  EXCEPTIONAL!!  |  show details
Feb 9th, 2012

Dr. Sherry and his entire staff is SO nice and we were treated like we were their only patient that day! They spent a great amount of time with us and YES answered ALL our questions, and we had some! Dr Sherry removed all 4 wisdom (impacted) teeth from my 19 yr old son and 17 yr old daughters. Their recovery time was amazing - minimal swelling and hardly any pain. I have to thank the doctor and how precise they all were while in surgery. They were extra careful making sure they got out okay and into my car safely. The Dr even called that night to see how they were doing. ;) I have told MANY neighbors and friends about their facility. A

Sep 3rd, 2011

Best surgery, I ever had!

|  very rushy doctor  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2011

the doctor came in late a,most after 25 minutes, and barely spent 5 minutes. seemed in a big hurry.

|  The Best Dental Experience Ever  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2011

Dr. Sherry and the whole office crew at Dallas Oral Surgery Associates were outstanding. I had three wisdom teeth removed and a dental implant placed the same day. There were no complications and I am so thankful I chose Dallas Oral Surgery Associates. I was very impressed with every associate I came in contact with and they even sent flowers to my house right after my surgery. I would definitely recommend Dallas Oral Surgery Associates to anyone needing some major dental work done. They are fabulous and really understand the meaning of "exceptional patient service." Thanks Dr. Sherry and all of you at Dallas Oral Surgery Associates in Plano! -Ashley Murphy

|  Patient Care  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2011

There are much more professional ways to get the informaton he needs. Threatening the patient is not kosher. He did not display his expertise on oral surgery, or listening to the patient. Nor, does he need to denigrate the patient to his medical assistants in front of the patient.

|  Professionalism, quality, and genuine warmth  |  show details
by Mark T. on Mar 10th, 2011

I first saw Dr. Sherry 2 years ago for the extraction of a wisdom tooth, and have since been back for 2 dental implants. I am at best, a "difficult" dental patient, and over the years Ive had to deal with a variety of dentists, endodontists, and oral surgeons, and its almost always a negative experience. Not so with Dr. Sherry and his staff! They are without question, the very best organization that have worked on my teeth. Their commitment to excellence is demonstrated in everything from their clean and tastefully designed waiting area (where I've sat for a maximum of 5 minutes) to the friendly office staff that remembers your name from visit to visit, to the follow-up call from Dr. Sherry the night of your procedure. My last implant was almost pain free and my smile looks better than ever! I hope you don't ever need to see an oral surgeon, but if you do, go see Dr. Sherry, you wont regret it!

|  Perfect Oral Surgery  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2011

Dr. Sherry is a great surgeon with oustanding expertise. I had no pain, no swelling after my oral surgery. Great clean work. He called himself in the evening to check on me. A good experience from A to Z.

Feb 16th, 2011

The staff was very enjoyable and the doctor was very understanding of the pain that i was in. The back staff did an excellent job making me feel at ease for my appointment and if I ever need anything else i will be sure to return to his office.

|  Retired  |  show details
by Toni Kane on May 15th, 2010

Dr. Sherry did my oral surgery yesterday. I have no bruising, and very little pain. Had a question last night about a proceedure to follow, called his cell phone and he replied right away. Very pleased with his treatment. He has a very nice, professional staff also.

|  Diagnosis  |  show details
by Lynn on Mar 11th, 2010

My daughter woke up with horrible jaw pain. Our Orthodontist couldn't help us. Dr Sherry worked us in, was amazing with my daughter and diagnosed her within minutes. He helped us get a follow up appointment with another doctor for her issue. The staff was kind, knowledgeable. It was one of the best experiences I have ever had!

Jun 2nd, 2009