A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- St Francis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Dwayne Smith DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Smith practice?
- Dr. Steven Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Smith practices Family Medicine near Auburn, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Auburn Family Physicians.