A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Smith is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Smith, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Jeanes Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Smith practice?
Dr. Steven Smith practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Richboro, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Jenkintown Allergists and Jenkintown Pediatricians.