A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Taylor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Taylor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Taylor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Regional Hospital
- Carson Tahoe Hosp, Carson City, Nv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Douglas Taylor MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Steven Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Taylor practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bedford, NH.
See Bedford Internists and Bedford Gastroenterologists.