A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Taylor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Taylor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Taylor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Regional Hospital
- Carson Tahoe Hosp, Carson City, Nv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Douglas Taylor MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Steven Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Taylor practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bedford, NH.
See Bedford Internists and Bedford Gastroenterologists.