A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Taylor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Taylor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Regional Hospital
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- Carson Tahoe Hosp, Carson City, Nv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Douglas Taylor MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Steven Taylor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Taylor practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Derry, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Carson City, NV and Stratham, NH.
See Derry Internists and Derry Gastroenterologists.