A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Weiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Weiss, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Weiss has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- University Hospital & Med Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven D Weiss MD is a male Pathologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Steven Weiss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Weiss practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Pompano Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Margate, FL.
See Pompano Beach Pathologists.