Learn more about Dr. Steven Dandalides:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Dandalides is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dandalides
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Dandalides Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Dandalides, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Digestive System Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dandalides graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dandalides has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Obici Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Dandalides MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Dandalides practice?
- Dr. Steven Dandalides has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven Dandalides practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Chesapeake, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Norfolk, VA and Virginia Beach, VA.
See Chesapeake Internists and Chesapeake Gastroenterologists.