A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Dandalides:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Dandalides is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Dandalides, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Digestive System Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dandalides graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dandalides has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Dandalides MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Dandalides practice?
- Dr. Steven Dandalides has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Dandalides practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Chesapeake, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Virginia Beach, VA and Norfolk, VA.
See Chesapeake Internists and Chesapeake Gastroenterologists.