Learn more about Dr. Steven Dandalides:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Dandalides is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Dandalides, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Digestive System Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dandalides graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dandalides has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dandalides accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Sentara Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Dandalides practice?
Dr. Steven Dandalides practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Radiology near Chesapeake, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Virginia Beach, VA and Norfolk, VA.
See Chesapeake Internists, Chesapeake Gastroenterologists, Chesapeake Hepatologists, and Chesapeake Radiologists.