A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven David:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven David is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. David
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. David Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven David, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. David graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. David has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Safar David MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven S. David practice?
- Dr. Steven David has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven David practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Wayne, NJ.
See Wayne Internists and Wayne Gastroenterologists.