A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven David:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven David is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven David, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. David graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. David has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Safar David MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven S. David practice?
- Dr. Steven David has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven David practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Wayne, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pompton Plains, NJ.
See Wayne Internists and Wayne Gastroenterologists.