A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Davidoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Davidoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Davidoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidoff graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Davidoff has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Leigh Davidoff MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Davidoff practice?
- Dr. Steven Davidoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Davidoff practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Pulmonologists.