A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Davidson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Davidson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Davidson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Davidson practice?
- Dr. Steven Davidson has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Davidson practices Emergency Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Emergency Physicians.