Overall Review

August 10th, 2016
Caring, Compassionate & Professional
Dr. DeCesare is very personable. Can ask him ANY question about your condition without feeling ignorant. He is glad to educate you. Very down to earth. He genuinely cares for his patients, is very compassionate, & very professional. He keeps my family informed also. You are not just a number with him.

January 15th, 2015
Dr. DeCesare saved my life!
Not enough superlatives to describe professionalism, level of commitment, bedside manner, personal caring!

July 1st, 2013
Highly Recommended
Dr. DeCesare has been my oncology gynecologist for four years now. He is a very kind and compassionate doctor. I have no doubt the Lord directed me to Dr. DeCesare to have surgery and treatments four years ago. I am cancer free and very blessed. I recently had out patient surgery to remove some scar tissue from my first surgery and radiation treatments. He moved my surgery time to early morning so I could finish and be able to go home as quickly as possible. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. DeCesare to any of my friends.

December 4th, 2011
Dr. DeCesare is the most caring and proficient prfessional in the Sacred Heart Health system. He cannot do enough to make sure his patients' questions are fully answered. His staff is also professional but caring as well. I have had four surgeries on me and his followups have been thorough. He is highly recommended.

November 8th, 2011
Dr. Decesare is such a wonderful physician. I give his phone number to everyone that I meet that has a GYN problem/cancer.

November 3rd, 2011
I have never met a better Dr.in my life. He has compassion for his patience's, Very thorough,Makes sure he follows up with his patience's. I have been his patience for some time and I would'nt go anywhere else.

June 18th, 2011
Stage IV Ovarian Cancer
Dr DeCesare is the BEST!! He not only gives the best medical advice he remembers me and my personal issues. I just want to Thank him and his staff for ALL the support they have given. Even when I lost my insurance the office never made me feel bad.

January 21st, 2011
Great Doctor
This Doctor is fantastic!

January 18th, 2011
I am so blessed to have been referred to Dr. D who diagnosed ovarian cancer IIIc. He pushed ahead my surgery date by half a week, performing it on a holiday. A very good listener, he is not insulted or annoyed by questions (and I bombard him with them). He is patient, good-natured, has a good sense of humor, and considers his job a "moral" obligation. I would not be here today, were it not for him! I pray for him and his family always, that the Lord will protect him, strengthen and bless he and his family. He's the best. In fact, he is so beloved his staff does not tell us when he is on vacation or at a conference, because everyone will cancel their appointment! :-)

November 17th, 2010
Fantastic doctor and staff
Dr DeCesare is kind, caring, compassionate and very knowledgeable. He takes the time to explain any procedures and never makes you feel rushed at any appointments. He answers all questions honestly and openly. He is a fantastic surgeon and his staff is friendly and kind as well. His office is clean and comfortable. I cannot recommend Dr DeCesare enough. My husband and I are so thankful for his care.

September 25th, 2010
My wife is alive today
My wife was diagnosed with stage IV uterine carcinoma by Dr. Decesare. Four other doctors examined her before this and did not diagnose her condition. Dr. Decesare did on the very first examination he performed. She was not expected to survive one year and that was in 2003 -- this is 2010! I could not recommend this fine young man highly enough. He's an extremely competent, compassionate, and caring physician. His staff rates 10 out of 10, too!

June 9th, 2010
Amazing Doctor
I met him due to receiving news of cancer. He is an amazing doctor. He is professional yet compassionate. He takes time with me and answers all of my questions. He is thorough. I have been cancer free now for 2 years. He cares for his patients and wants them healed!