Dr. Steven Deitch MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

February 10th, 2016
Hes a very intelligent Dr. seems to know what he's doing. But his bedside manner is veryyy passive, talks with really low tone of voice. Takes a longgg time to get an appt. office staff veryyyy busy.Long waits ouf front and in back.

November 17th, 2015
While Dr. Deitch doesn't have a gushy kind of bedside manner, he has what is needed in taking care of the patient. He was good in answering my questions and has provided me with information regarding his goals with treatment.

September 21st, 2015
He is a he is rude, crude, unprofessional man. up up. . I would not recommend him to anyone. He is a real jerk.
He was so rude. I asked questions & he refused to answer me. I am a 64 year old professional & he treated me like ignorant white trash. He screamed at me when I flinched during some painful tests. I would like to stomp him.

October 7th, 2013
Dr. Deitch is a great doctor. Very Understanding!

February 9th, 2013
I had my wife in the hospital, admitted at 2:30 AM on tuesday, Dr Dietch came in on tuesday and scheduled a neuro test on her. We left the hospital of FRiday and we had never seen the DR again during that week. Never came in to talk to us, never came in to check on us, NOTHING. Even when we went to the charge nurse, she called hi, he said he would be there to explain things to us. NEVER SHOWED UP. BUT I bet good money that he will send us a good size bill I gave him 1 star on everything only because this review would not let me do "0"'s

February 9th, 2013
Terrible
Rude. Condescending. Refuses to listen to the patient. First appointment of the day he showed up 45-50 min late and only spent 5 min in the room. Rather than admit he doesn't know, he becomes defensive and refuses to answer questions. As a health professional myself, I would never recommend this "specialist" to any of my patients.