Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven De Jong
Dr. Steven De Jong, MD, FACE, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Maywood, IL. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. De Jong is affiliated with Loyola University Medical Center, Loyola University Hospital and Edward Hines Jr Hospital. Dr. De Jong has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven De Jong has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...