A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven DeJong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven DeJong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven DeJong, FACE, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Endocrine Disorders
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. DeJong graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. DeJong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Loyola University Hospital
- Edward Hines Jr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven A DeJong FACE, FACS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. DeJong practice?
- Dr. Steven DeJong has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven DeJong practices Surgery near Maywood, IL.
See Maywood Surgeons.